25 Commandments of being a DooD
- DooDz do not identify/characterize by Gender, Nationality or Religion.
- DooDz treat Everyone Equal.
- DooDz help others when others need help. Because we Care.
- Pride is dangerous, be careful.
- Be Humble, Be Grateful. You’re a DooD
- Opening the door or giving up a seat for someone isn’t up for discussion.
- Work Hard, Play hard, Dress Well
- Starting/Instigating a fight is for school boys, but DooDz obtain the power to end one.
- Confidence is a DooDz trademark.
- Comfort zones are for the weak, DooDz aren’t weak.
- Ignorance isn’t bliss, knowledge is power.
- Admit when your wrong.
- A DooD is always on target with witty remarks, interesting facts, and conversation starters that bring the best out of everyone..
- Lower your standards for no one.
- Always make the first move, YOURE A DOOD!
- It is said you can tell a lot about a DooD through their handshake, so make it strong and firm.
- Leave them Breathless.
- Chivalry is not dead.
- Judge no one, just improve yourself.
- Speak your mind, don’t hesitate.
- Offer your arm to someone while walking, they’ll feel secure.
- You’re a DooD, Pick up the Bill.
- DooDz love giving and getting compliments, Use them lots!
- Never wear your hat indoors, its disrespectful.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.